3 Days Maasai Mara Camping SafariThe Maasai Mara is Kenya's most celebrated game park, it offers the possibility of seeing "the big five" and many other species of game. This is where the great wildebeest migration is a spectacle to behold for any would be visitor to Kenya mainly in July to October of each year.
The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You will easily see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant. It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place. This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures
You are met at JKIA airport / your hotel in Nairobi briefed thereafter. Pick up by 10.30amDay 1. Nairobi - Mara Depart from Nairobi in the morning by 8.00am and drive along the floor of the Rift Valley to Maasai Mara arriving at the camp in the afternoon for lunch. Afternoon game drives followed by dinner and overnight stay at a campsite. Campsites- Manyatta camp,Flamingo camp,Mara sidai camp All camps near the masai mara Gate.
Day 2. Maasai Mara Full day at this famous reserve searching for wild game with an option to enjoy a balloon safari. You depart after breakfast with picnic lunch. The Mara is the land of African legend: Lion are abundant throughout the park, as are the elephants, giraffes, and a variety of gazelle species and zebra. Cheetah and leopard are also regularly seen and, less commonly, rhino. The annual wildebeest migration, one of nature’s few remaining wildlife spectacles, occurs in the Mara from July to September where the big animals and their predators are to be present in abundance during the time frame of this trip. Several species of Bee-Eater, the flying rainbow that heads the list of the Mara’s birds, occur in the reserve. As well as wildlife, the Maasai Mara is also home to many members of the colorful Maasai tribe who may be seen around the borders of the park – Morans (warriors) loping across the plains, young boys herding goats, or elders grouped under a tree discussing matters of the day. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
Day 3. Mara - Nairobi Morning game drives then proceed to Nairobi to arrive by 1600 hrs where the safari ends.
Per Person joining 360US$
Mini Tour Van with Pop Up roof, each Pax has a window seat
- 1. Accommodation at the camps.
- 2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
- 3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- 4. Services of an English /spanish/french/Russian speaking tour/guide driver
- 5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- 6. All Government taxes and levies.
- 7. Mimimum of one Litre Mineral water a day while on safari only
- 8. All arrival and departure transfers
- 9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
- 10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
- 11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
- 12.Unlimited Game drives
- 13.Flying Doctors Medical insurance
- 15. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
4. International flights
6. Items of a personal nature
7. Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary