2 Days Sweetwaters- Ol Pejeta ConservancySweetwaters Tented Camp, with magnificent views across the plains to the snow capped peaks of Mount Kenya, lies in the heart of 90,000 acre Ol Pejeta Conservancy. This game sanctuary is the closest reserve to Nairobi with the ‘big five’, and has the highest ratio of game-to-area of any park or reserve in Kenya.
Sweetwaters Tented Camp, with magnificent views across the plains to the snow capped peaks of Mount Kenya, lies in the heart of 90,000 acre Ol Pejeta Conservancy. This game sanctuary is the closest reserve to Nairobi with the ‘big five’, and has the highest ratio of game-to-area of any park or reserve in Kenya.
Ol Pejeta Ranch includes the 24,000 acre private Sweetwaters Game Reserve, and is home to a grand variety of wild game, bird-life, and exotic flora. Once home of millionaire Adnan Khashoggi, Ol Pejeta Ranch House offers exclusivity for a maximum of twelve guests. The house, furnished with original and unusual paintings and artifacts, comprises six elegantly appointed suites, which overlook extensive tropical gardens and two swimming pools
You are met at JKIA airport / your hotel in Nairobi briefed thereafter. Pick up by 10.30amDay 1: Nairobi to Sweetwaters Game Sanctuary, Kenya Distance: 270 kms (4 hrs) Journey north through the Equator to this private game sanctuary. Arrive in time for lunch at Sweetwaters Tented Camp. Afternoon is free for optional activities as game viewing, walking safaris or night game drives. Overnight at Sweetwaters Tented Camp, L,D.
Day 2: Sweetwaters Game Sanctuary to Nairobi, Kenya Morning game viewing. After breakfast, return to Nairobi to arrive just before lunch where the tour ends, B.
US$ 495 Per Person Sharing. Single room supplement: US$ 70
The Camp consists of 40 luxury en-suite tents, some on ground level and some erected on raised wooden platforms. All tents are covered with thatch, keeping them cool even during the hottest day. Each spacious tent has a verandah and en-suite bathroom. The original farmhouse contains the dining room, bar and reception, and other facilities include a swimming pool.
Mini Tour Van with Pop Up roof, each Pax has a window seat
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English /spanish/french/Russian speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mimimum of one Litre Mineral water a day while on safari only.
8. All arrival and departure transfers.
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number.
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan.
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan.
12.Unlimited Game drives.
13.Flying Doctors Medical insurance.
15. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
4. International flights
6. Items of a personal nature
7. Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary